Friday, September 7, 2007

The Amazing Peyton

I was in attendance at the Colts game last night. Unbelievable. I have seen a number of extremely talented people in my days. And I am not just talking about athletes. I'm including everyone regardless of their profession. Peyton Manning made plays that not only required physical skills, he was totally prepared for whatever the Saints could throw at him. They were sitting ducks.

Turkeys have had better chances on Thanksgiving Day.

It is such a pleasure to be a witness of such greatness. Here's a little bit on Peyton's "Tunnel Vision:"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My girlfriend has never watched a football game in her life. I had to drag her to hear Peyton speak on campus at my school a few months ago.

Afterwards, she became an instant fan of Peyton as a leader. She now actively watches the Colts with me just to see him play. That's pretty impressive in my book for Peyton to have that effect on people.

Anonymous said...

Ted, Thanks for going to the game and paying for your ticket. I hope that we can do it again.

Joe