Friday, September 14, 2007

Belichick Honesty Test

Raise your hand if you've ever:

1) Sat next to a smart person during a test for which you were not prepared and did a little scoping
2)Driven over the speed limit
3)Used a fake ID to gain access to a bar before you were 21
4)Crossed the street in the middle of the block
5)Never committed a foul when playing Matt Rittenhouse in basketball
6)Called in sick when you just did not want to go to work
7)Told a friend you'd pay 'em back and never did
8)Said how sorry you were for embarrassing your entire organization and promise to never do it again(until you play the Colts)
9)Faked an orgasm (girls only-guys can't fake it)
10)Did not pay a parking ticket

Let's see how you scored.

0-4 What year did you become an Eagle Scout?
5-7 Which fraternity were you in?
8-9 Has anyone ever invited you to attend church?
10 (perfect score) Nice to meet you Bill.

More on the Bill Belichick scandal...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

For the record, I never fouled Ritt.....His frail high school body couldn't take running into to my solid physique.

Now that I think about it, I don't think I ever fouled anyone.

Unknown said...

For the record, I never called a foul that wasn't a legit foul, especially on game winning points. I think Kyle, Evan, Joel, Brian, and Joe would all agree...