Sunday, February 24, 2008

A Beakthrough for AskIndyTed

Over the past few weeks my beautiful bride has been transitioning from a corporate executive who has been eating outside the home too frequently to a consultant and soon-to-be something else who has decided to start cooking at home while doing Weight Watchers online. It's been wonderful! Great chow at a fraction of the cost WITHOUT contributing one red cent to the "2% Restaurant Dome Tax". For you out-of-towner's, the city decided it would be a burden to tax groceries for the benefit of Jimmy Irsay while it pays for a new stadium and gives most of the revenue to him.

So, what does all of that have to do with a breakthrough for me? Well, the Mrs. wanted to go out to our old Sunday night haunt for dinner. How could I tell her no? She's been a trouper.

So, I got myself cleaned up this afternoon and took her out. Well, unbeknown st to her, I did something a little different. I did NOT put on any socks! Just me and my UGG's. Shocking! People have been trying for me to take my socks off and use "product" in my hair for years. Well, the socks are off. Stay tuned on my hair.

Next thing you know, I'll be sticking an Obama sign in my front yard.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

glad to hear you're a fan of the UGG's!