Thursday, March 6, 2008

A Chat and New "Old" Technology

I was out of town today making sales calls, so I had not checked my e-mail until I arrived home at 5:30PM. Well, suddenly my oldest son Kyle, who lives in New York, sends me an instant message from North Carolina. He is there on a shoot for CBS Sports Television (formerly CSTV). Amazing, eh? When all of the sudden my second oldest son, Joel, sends me an instant message from Ireland! You know, the land of the potato blight and green scenic views? So, I message back that I am chatting with Kyle online. Next thing I know we are chatting between the three of us from my living room in NapTown.

Dorothy, we're not in Kansas anymore.

Next thing you know, Reynolds Aluminum will be bringing out a new foil for my rabbit ears so I won't get a shadow on Channel 4.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for inviting me to the conversation...