Saturday, January 3, 2009

Recovering

The haze in my brain is clearing-slowly. It seems the last I remember was Julie saying, "We need to set up the tree". Everything after that is just a blur.

I was dealing with the everyday issues at work when Julie called me saying that she was going to have some additional tests after her annual mammogram. Shortly afterward, every conversation contained the "C" word. Time Out! I want instant replay!

After further review, the play stands as called. Play ball!

No need to feed you all of the details. That's on Julie's blog: www.juliespinklink.blogspot.com

As for my recovery from the past month I just need a diversion. How about the Pacers and IU basketball (Ha!). No, I am going to fall back to the old standby. Snuggle up with the little lady in front of the fireplace sharing a bottle of Two Buck Chuck while watching a flick. Sweet!

1 comment:

Eric said...

Just dont eat any of the Indy Pizza when you curl up with the little lady, it gives ya gas it will ruin the moment. Let me know and I'll send you some real Chicago Pizza.

Love Ya Big Guy!!

Eric