Monday, October 15, 2007

Gee Whiz Kelvin!!!

Are you related to Shaun Williams? Did you not think the NCAA was not serious last year when they issued sanctions against you along with Indiana University?

All I wanted this year was for the my 401K to go north, the Hoosier football team to go to a bowl to honor Hep, and for the Hurryin' Hoosiers to contend for a Big $1.10 championship while I listened on the RCA(that's a radio if you were born after 1965).

However, all I have at this point is very little Big $1.10 sports on the tube since Rupert Murdoch "paid off" the A.D.'s, more IU b-ball sanctions, and Bob "I love Mike Davis" Kravitz getting up on his pulpit telling the whole world the righteous thing to do is fire another IU coach.

Speaking of the right thing to do, I wish the Indianapolis Star would send your sorry ass to another Gannett paper.

2 comments:

Larry, Barb and Keith said...

My first thought after hearing about Sampson's loss of memory was, "I wonder what Ted will say about that". I wasn't disappointed. And, speaking about loss of memory, I believe that you OWE a dinner. Barb

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.