Thursday, October 23, 2008

McCain or Obama?

Everyone is so sure who should be the next President. Well, I'm not so sure. My vote drifts back 'n forth almost daily. I have two sons and my wife firmly in the O+ group and I have a daughter-in-law firmly in the MC squared camp. The east coast media comprised of all of the networks and the NY Times love Obama while the WSJ and conservative radio talk shows feel that McCain is the only one with the experience to lead the nation.

I think O+ and Mc2 are both credible individuals who have pressed the flesh and taken money from every special interest group on the planet. So, do they really represent who they are or what the money wants them to be? That's my dilemma.

Who will lead our country out of this economic mess and two front war that is draining our ability to be the vital leader of the free world? Who would want the job in the first place? Do you really have to be that vain knowing you will be despised by half of the people all of the time?

I'm on the fence and quite honestly I'm tired of thinking about it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

McCain is pro life & sacrificed his life for this nation & freedom....Obama burns flags and is pro choice...hmmm saving lives and preserving freedom or killing babies and burning the American flag.....McCain all the way!